Applications are closed for the academic year 2018 - 2019.
Are you looking for work, but lack experience?
YOUR OPPORTUNITY FOR PAID PART-TIME WORK AT THE UNIVERSITY
The scheme has a personalised approach to matching the right person to the right role and is aimed at students who have had limited opportunities or experience, perhaps due to disabilities, mental health condition or learning differences, for example autism, physical impairment, dyslexia and dyspraxia.
The benefits to you
• More employable - employers look for students with practical experience
• An insight into the way an organisation operates and the challenges they face
• Increase your interpersonal and communication skills
• Networking and commercial awareness
• Increased organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload and manage your time effectively
• Reflection and self-awareness, helping to clarify your own career goals
• Build your confidence, resilience and self-esteem
Please also include an up to date CV:
- Applications are closed for the academic year 2018 - 2019.
Contact Annabelle Richardson:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T:01473 338422