We work with a range of industry experts and employers to bring you the most up-to-date knowledge. While studying in the Suffolk Business School, you will hear a range of speakers to really help you understand where theory and practice come together.
Here are just a few of our visiting speakers, guest lecturers and local employers our students have heard from in the last couple of years:
- Darren Bond, Digital Strategy Director at Coast Digital
- Amy Rushton, Project Coordinator for The Hold, from Suffolk County Council
- Chris Scargill, Partner at Larking Gowen
- Fiona Hoston-Moore, Chartered & Forensic Accountant at Ensors
- Carole Taylor-Brown, Director & Principal of Tamarix People
- Managing Partners from Fenn Wright
- Professor Keith Still, Crowd Safety and Risk Analysis expert
- Laura Locke, Event and Tourism Visiting Fellow
- Glen Dolby, Assistant Manager at Enterprise Rent-a-Car
Current students have also organised talks and workshops, with the support of the lecturing team, to bring in industry experts that they want to see. Got an idea for a guest speaker? Speak to your course leader here at the Suffolk Business School!