During your time as a student at Suffolk Business School at the University of Suffolk, you will have the opportunity to attend lectures from industry experts and local employers.
Here are a few of our visiting speakers, guest lecturers and local employers that we work with:
- The Managing Partner from Fenn Wright, speaking to students on strategy development and implementation (BA (Hons) Business Management)
- Amy Rushton from Suffolk County Council, speaking to students about fundraising and The Hold (BA (Hons) Tourism Management)
- Darren Bond, Digital Strategy Director at Coast Digital (BA (Hons) Marketing)
- Larking Gowen, speaking to students about the Tourism Survey (all programmes)
- Fiona Hoston-Moore from Ensors, speaking to students about Forensic Accounting (all programmes)