The Suffolk Business School offersan impressive portfolio of professionally relevant postgraduate degrees.
Secure your future employability - six months after graduating 92% of 2012 graduates in work or further study.
Develop your specialist skills and knowledge to succeed in these demanding sectors.
Discover the vision for Heritage at UOS and be part of the developing strands of 'The Business of Heritage' and 'The Cultural Heritage'.
Suffolk Business School currently hasaround 700 students in total, with a growing international intake. Our students graduate as creative and enterprising individuals with a dynamic global business outlook.
The School has an impressive portfolio of professionally relevant courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
There are three key suites of undergraduate degree courses:
Suffolk Business School has a number of world class academics recognised for their international publications with specialisms in a number of disciplines such as information management, knowledge management, leadership, management culture and heritage. Such expertise has attracted a large cohort of PhD students from different parts of the world.
The School, which is a member of the Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABS) and a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Approved Centre, has developed strong links with multi-national businesses in the region such asBT, Willis and Muntons who are partnering in new delivery modes, curriculum development, continuing professional development, research and consultancy.
The Suffolk Business School has ambitious future plans for significant growth in student numbers, further development of its external links and ongoing internationalisation of its curriculum and, above all, to provide a rewarding and enjoyable student experience.
- The Event and Tourism Management Programme is ranked 6th overall in the country in the Guardian League Tables 2014/15
- In 2014, Business Management rose over 40 places in the Guardian Subject tables and is now ranked 44th out of 113 institutions in the country (see 2015 Subject tables)
- Committed to real-world development and employability for students - 90% of graduates are employed within six months.
- Scored highly in the UKs National Student Survey for the quality of teaching, rated in the Top 25 in the UK (NSS 2012)
- An extensive list of world-class Visiting Professors and industry guest speakers contribute to continuing success and development.
- Travel Back in Time With King Raedwald: Discovering Suffolk's Saxon Shore - 25/05/16
- Business Student Secures ICAEW Training Contract with Larking Gowen - 31/03/16
- Ipswich insurance broker partners with UCS to support enterprising students - 24/03/16
- MBA students visit the Norfolk home of sports car manufacturer Lotus - 23/03/16