The Suffolk Business School is a new and innovative community impact Business School. Based at the heart of one of the UK’s fastest city economies in Ipswich we are committed to developing the talent and entrepreneurial effectiveness of all learners across the University of Suffolk and within our local business community. At the heart of the Suffolk Business School is the Ipswich Waterfront Innovation Centre (IWIC), a dedicated space to bring together students, academics and businesses to drive forward change and innovation. Our connections with the world of business provides real, exciting and challenging learning opportunities for our students - developing their talent and supporting our local business community to grow and innovate.
- 35th in the country for Business, Management and Marketing in The Guardian University Guide 2021.
- New partnership with The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), the world’s largest body of management accountants
- The opportunity to work with a range of businesses, from exciting new start-ups to multinational companies operating all over the world
- Suffolk Business School programmes are accredited by a range of professional bodies
- We consider ourselves to be a leading partner in the development of tomorrow’s business leaders.