Nominations are now open for the Suffolk BME Business Awards 2018.
For the third consecutive year, the University of Suffolk and the Bangladeshi Support Centre are working in partnership to present these awards, which aim to celebrate the diversity of businesses originating in the BME communities of Suffolk.
- Business of the Year
- Business of the Year (Catering)
- Businessperson of the Year
- Startup/New Business of the Year
- Community Business of the Year
- Woman Entrepreneur of the Year
- Charity of the Year
The final category will be a Judges Special Award of the Year.
To nominate a business or person for any of these categories please complete the online nomination form HERE.
Paper copies of the nomination form can be downloaded HERE. Completed forms should be submitted to:
- Bangladeshi Support Centre, 19 Tower Street, Ipswich, IP1 3BE
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nomination closing date: Sunday 30 September 2018.
Evening of celebration
An evening of celebration will be held at 6.30pm, on Wednesday 24 October 2018, at the University of Suffolk, Waterfront Building, Ipswich, IP4 1QJ
Find out more
To find out more please contact the Bangladeshi Support Centre on 01473 400081 or University of Suffolk on 01473 338306.