We are always pleased to attract a great selection of local, national and international organisations to our Fairs which are open to all University of Suffolk students and alumni, as well as members of the public.
We believe that our students have the potential to do great things, the best way to find out if they are right for your organisation, is to meet them.Although we are not arranging on-campus activity for the next few months, we would like to hear from you if you would like to virtually meet with our students.
Our Careers Fairs are an ideal opportunity for organisations and employers to meet our students and graduates, increase brand awareness, and promote what they do and any opportunities they have available now or in the future. It is also a great way to meet and network with University of Suffolk staff, course leaders and other organisations.
Students and Graduates
Our Fairs are open to all students and graduates, including everyone who studies at our Partner Colleges across the University of Suffolk Learning Network. You can register to attend via FutureMe which also contains details about all of our other, upcoming events. For the next few months our events will be virtual.
The Events are a fantastic opportunity to find out more about a wide range of different career paths. They offer the chance to:
- chat to employers about their organisation and industry sector;
- ask what roles they recruit for;
- find out what they look for in successful recruits; and
- gain useful tips and advice for application and selection processes.
Whether you have a clear idea about what you want to do when you graduate, or are just starting to look for ideas, our Fairs are a great way to find out more.
Members of the Public
As our Fairs are held in our Waterfront Building Foyer space in our Ipswich campus, we are very pleased to welcome any members of the public to meet with the range of employers in attendance in addition to finding out more about studying at the University of Suffolk.
Want to know more?
We run a variety of sector specific employer talks and meet and greets throughout the year, in addition to supporting employers in creating internships, graduate jobs, live projects and more. If you are an employer that would like to explore this further, please get in touch to explore the wealth of opportunities for collaboration.
Why get involved?
- Start exploring your options and discovering what's available to you locally, nationally and internationally;
- Meet people in the know, and find out exactly what they look for in their student and graduate recruits;
- Find out more about the things you can do to enhance your CV and aid your personal and professional development, both here at the University and beyond, including volunteering.
- Start finding answers to questions you might have about your future; and
- Consider your strengths, interests, and areas that might need further development.
If you are a current student, or graduated in the last 3 years you can register to attend or find out about other events you may be interested in, please visit the Events section of our interactive career platform, FutureMe. If you are a graduate that has not yet activated your account for FutureMe, please email the Careers team advising which email you would like to use to create your account.
A Careers Adviser is available for information, advice and careers guidance, including to book a 1:1 appointment.
T: 01473 338833
For regular updates:
Visit our online careers platform: FutureMe