Launch of the Institute of Health & Wellbeing : March 2022
Launch of the Institute for Social Justice & Crime : June 2022
Launch of the Suffolk Sustainability Institute : July 2022
'Developing our Research Excellence Framework (REF) Strategy' : Friday 3rd December 2021.
Internal Event for University of Suffolk Staff to learn more about the REF and to discuss planning the next submission.
- Welcome & Introduction - Prof Emma Bond, Pro Vice-Chancellor Research
- Institutional REF strategy: Lessons from the past and possible REF futures - Prof Andrew Church, Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research and Innovation), University of Bedfordshire
- Open Access - Dr Ellen Buck, Director of Learning and Teaching
- An Introduction to KEF - Prof Gurpreet Jagpal, PVC Business and Entrepreneurship and Emma Wakeling, Head of Business Development and Knowledge Exchange
- Update from Research England - Kim Seth, Institutional Engagement Manager, Research England UKRI
- REF 2021 and building out strategy for 2027 - Prof Emma Bond, PVC Research