Coloured Map of 'Round Wood', Barking Suffolk, belonging to Mrs Archer and surveyed by John Hardcastle (1743)
Elevation and plan of quay and its adjoining buildings; enlarged drawing of quay in its present condition, by Edward Caley 1837 - One of a set of 4 watercolours. There are also 2 books of sketches of dock and dock-side buildings, presumably the drafts.
Sunny Felixstowe, queen of the east coast - Booklet c1913. We also have a version in French.