"To enable the best possible integrated care accessible to all"
ICA 5 Core Programmes
The ICA is achieving this vision through its five core programmes of activities:
- Education, Training and Development to add capacity, competence and capabilities in integrated care
- Transforming Workforce Development in its widest sense, both employed and voluntary, to strengthen integrated care through team-based development
- Embracing Leadership and Cultural Change, to develop and enhance local talent in integrated care
- A catalyst for Digital, Data and Technology in integrated care, creating and implementing new initiatives
- Cutting edge integrated care Research and Innovation to best support our communities.
ICA 3 Priority Areas
Within our overarching aim, the ICA’s three priority areas are purposely aligned with those of the Suffolk and North East Essex Integrated Care System:
Optimal mental health and emotional wellbeing - incorporating mental health services more fully with the wider health and care system and across the lifespan
Best quality of life as we grow older - ensuring as people age, they are as healthy and independent as possible
Care and support towards end of life - providing flexibility, choice and control over care for young and old, and support for those closest to them.