Along with Christmas Easter is one of my favourite holidays, and why is that you ask? Because you get to eat copious amounts of chocolate with no questions asked! Today I am sharing with you a super easy Easter recipe that tastes as good as it looks! This can be easily adapted for all dietary requirements as demonstrated through my TikTok for this recipe also.
- 225g chocolate
- 100g biscuits
- 100g butter
- 200g mini eggs
- 50g mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Line a baking tray with cling film (I used two layers in different directions so it would be easier to remove later!)
- Melt the chocolate and butter over the stove in a glass bowl over boiling water in a saucepan. Stir until it is lump free and glossy.
- Add syrup and cocoa powder and mix together. Leave mixture to cool for about 10 minutes until it is room temperature.
- Crush the biscuits and add to chocolatey mixture along with the marshmallows and some of the mini eggs.
- Move the mixture to a tin adding more mini eggs on top to decorate. Then chill in the fridge for about an hour.
- Remove from tin and cut in pieces to serve!
Let us know if you try out this recipe too and if you want to see how I got on making this be sure to check us out on TikTok @universityofsuffolk