The University of Suffolk welcomes applications from students across the Middle East. Select your country to learn about country specific entry requirements, schoalrships and visits to your country. If your country is not listed, please contact the International Office.
The University of Suffolk is pleased to offer scholarships up to the value of £1,500 to all international fee-paying students who enrol at the University in September 2019.
We will be offering the following awards:
- Undergraduate: £1000 in Year 1, £500 in Year 2
- Postgraduate Taught: £1,000
In order to receive the award, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must submit an application to study at the University of Suffolk in 2018 or 2019
- You must meet the entry requirements for the course, be made an offer, and successfully enrol at the University of Suffolk
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for fee purposes
- You must be studying full-time
- You must apply for the International Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship you will be required to complete a short application form which will be made available nearer to the start date of your course.
Please note that this scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarships at the University of Suffolk.