- Karen Hinton, Head of Student Recruitment and Market Development
- Kimberly Feldewerth, Student Recruitment and Outreach Manager
- Currently Vacant, Market Development Manager
- Aline Arculeo, External Relations Assistant
- Janine Brownell, Outreach Officer
- Owen Evans, Outreach Officer
- Anna Keane, Student Recruitment Officer
- Aemilia McDonnell, Student Recruitment Officer
- Naomi Miller, Parent Champion
- Brandon Orton, Student Recruitment and Marketing assistant
- Jackie Partridge, Higher Education Champion
We understand how important the decision of where to study is, which is why we’re arranging socially distanced campus tours to help you see what we have to offer. We want YOU to tell us when you would like to visit, so please complete the booking form to let us know when you’re available. Please include the course you are interested in so we can tailor your tour to your course as much as possible.
‘I Wonder Wednesdays’ is a series of online academic taster sessions designed to help you explore the subjects that interest you and discover what it would be like to study them at university. You’ll meet one of our lecturers and have the chance to ask questions about the subject and about the University of Suffolk. They are also a great way to demonstrate interest in your subject when writing your personal statement.
The Applying to University virtual sessions are designed to give practical help to students who are in the process of applying as well as expert advice in preparing for the next steps for those who have already made their applications. Sessions will cover making your application with UCAS, writing your personal statement, advice from current students on making choices and how to make the most of your university interview.