- Karen Hinton, Head of Student Recruitment and Market Development
- Kimberly Feldewerth, Student Recruitment and Outreach Manager
- Market Development Officer, Currently Vacant
- Aline Arculeo, External Relations Assistant
- Janine Brownell, Outreach Officer
- Owen Evans, Outreach Officer
- Anna Keane, Student Recruitment Officer
- Aemilia McDonnell, Student Recruitment Officer
- Naomi Miller, Parent Champion
- Brandon Orton, Student Recruitment Assistant
Join us to find out more about how to apply and prepare for university with our live Applying to University sessions. Our weekly sessions will go through everything you need to know about making your application and provide a great opportunity to get answers to your questions from University of Suffolk staff.
From Tuesday 23rd February – Thursday 18th March 2021
The University of Suffolk's 'Making a Difference: Health and Social Sciences Conference' will take place virtually on Wednesday 26th May 2021.
This interactive conference will offer year 12 students who are interested in studying a healthcare or social science subject at university the chance to:
- Take part in interactive taster sessions in their subjects of interest
- Hear from current students about life at the University of Suffolk
- Receive advice on preparing a strong university application
- Find out about what it's really like to work for the NHS
The University of Suffolk is offering a special virtual Architecture taster session on the 4th May at 11.00 until 12.30. This taster session will give students a real insight into studying Architecture at the University of Suffolk. Students will get the opportunity to use their imagination and recycled materials to create a quick architectural structure. The session will then explore how architects use the hidden material of light (in this case a simple mobile phone) and its relationship to atmosphere, proportions, and the built environment to enhance the architectural process and experience.
‘I Wonder Wednesdays’ is a series of online academic taster sessions designed to help you explore the subjects that interest you and discover what it would be like to study them at university. You’ll meet one of our lecturers and have the chance to ask questions about the subject and about the University of Suffolk. They are also a great way to demonstrate interest in your subject when writing your personal statement.
We have put together virtual taster sessions in a range of subjects across our four academic schools. These sessions are available to schools and colleges and can be arranged at a time to suit you. All sessions are aimed at students in years 11-13 (or equivalent). They last about 1 hour and will give attendees the chance to experience the subject and ask any questions about the course and the University of Suffolk.
Due to government guidelines, campus tours are no longer running until further notice. For the time being, please submit your details to register for a tour, and we will be in touch to confirm a date as soon as we are able to offer them again.
We understand how important the decision of where to study is, which is why we’re arranging socially distanced campus tours to help you see what we have to offer. We want YOU to tell us when you would like to visit, so please complete the booking form to let us know when you’re available. Please include the course you are interested in so we can tailor your tour to your course as much as possible.