The University of Suffolk is pleased to offer scholarships up to the value of £1,500 to all international fee-paying students who enrol at the University in September 2021 / February 2022.
In order to receive the award, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must submit an application to study at the University of Suffolk
- You must meet the entry requirements for the course, be made an offer, and successfully enrol at the University of Suffolk
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for fee purposes
- You must be studying full-time
- You must apply for the International Scholarship
- Be in continued attendance on the course on which you enrolled at the date of payment
We will be offering the following awards:
- Undergraduate (Bachelor): £1000 in Year 1, £500 in Year 2
- Postgraduate Taught (Master): £1,000
For full bursary and Scholarship information please visit MySuffolk.
This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarships offered by the University of Suffolk.
How to apply
Click below to access the online application form;
Application form for September 2021 starters will be made available closer to the start date