The University of Suffolk is pleased to offer scholarships up to the value of £1,500 to all international fee-paying students who enrol at the University in September 2018 or February 2019.
We will be offering the following awards:
- Undergraduate: £1000 in Year 1, £500 in Year 2
- Postgraduate Taught: £1,000
In order to receive the award, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must submit an application to study at the University of Suffolk for September 2018 or February 2019 entry
- You must meet the entry requirements for the course, be made an offer, and successfully enrol at the University of Suffolk
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for fee purposes
- You must apply for the International Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship you will be required to complete a short application form which will be made available nearer to the start date of your course.
Please note that this scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarships at the University of Suffolk.
Contact the International Office: email@example.com