The University of Suffolk is pleased to offer scholarships up to the value of £1,500 to all international fee-paying students who enrol at the University in 2018 or 2019.
In order to receive the award, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must submit an application to study at the University of Suffolk in 2018 or 2019
- You must meet the entry requirements for the course, be made an offer, and successfully enrol at the University of Suffolk
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for fee purposes
- You must be studying full-time
- You must apply for the International Scholarship
We will be offering the following awards:
- Undergraduate (Bachelor): £1000 in Year 1, £500 in Year 2
- Postgraduate Taught (Master): £1,000
For full bursary and Scholarship information please visit MySuffolk.
Students wishing to join our International Foundation Programme are not eligible for this scholarship.
This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarships offered by the University of Suffolk.
How to apply
Click below to access the online application form;