The University of Suffolk is pleased to offer scholarships up to the value of £1,500 to overseas fee-paying students who enrol at the University in 2022/3.
In order to receive the award, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must submit an application to study at the University of Suffolk
- You must meet the entry requirements for the course, be made an offer, and successfully enrol at the University of Suffolk
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for fee purposes
- You must be studying full-time
- Be in continued attendance on the course on which you enrolled at the date of payment
We will be offering the following awards:
- Undergraduate (Bachelor): £1,000 in Year 1, £500 in Year 2
- Postgraduate Taught (Master): £1,000
Scholarships are applied as a discount to your tuition fee.
This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarships offered by the University of Suffolk.
How to Apply
You will automatically be assessed for this scholarship - no application is required. The Admissions team will notify eligible students during the CAS process.