The University of Suffolk is pleased to offer scholarships up to the value of £1,500 to all international fee-paying students who enrol at the University in 2018 or 2019.
We will be offering the following awards:
- Undergraduate (Bachelor): £1000 in Year 1, £500 in Year 2
- Postgraduate Taught (Master): £1,000
In order to receive the award, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must submit an application to study at the University of Suffolk in 2018 or 2019
- You must meet the entry requirements for the course, be made an offer, and successfully enrol at the University of Suffolk
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for fee purposes
- You must be studying full-time
- You must apply for the International Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship you will be required to complete a short application form which will be made available nearer to the start date of your course.
- Students wishing to join our International Foundation Programme are not eligible for this scholarship.
- This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarships offered by the University of Suffolk.