Heritage Futures Research Seminar Series 2017-18
University of Suffolk Heritage holds seminars through the year which are open to students, staff and visitors. They are designed as a forum for a range of discussions, debates and explorations of heritage, museums, conservation and the historic environment more generally.
Details of the 2017/18 series:
- Wednesday 21 February 2018: Richard Summers, The Abbey of St Edmund Heritage Partnership
- Wednesday 7 March 2018: David Gill, Fragmenting History and Museum Acquisitions
- Wednesday 11 April 2018: Paul Barford, Collection-driven exploitation of the Middle Eastern archaeological record: Conflict antiquities, myth, realities and evidence
- Wednesday 2 May 2018: David Gill, The RSA Heritage Network: Suffolk's Diverse Heritage
Seminars take place at 4.30pm in the Waterfront Building, University of Suffolk, Ipswich.
- University of Suffolk Heritage overview
- Heritage People at the University of Suffolk
- Heritage Research
- Seminars and Events
- Heritage news
- Heritage Futures Blog (external site)
University of Suffolk Heritage academic leads:
Heritage at the University of Suffolk is a member of the following: