You are here

Guidance for Non-Medical Help providers

The disability and wellbeing team works with a number of external suppliers for the provision of Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA) funded specialist Non-Medical Help (NMH) support.

We aim to build strong relationships with local providers so that we can work collaboratively to help students get the most out of their university experience.

All external NMH providers must be registered with the Department of Education (DfE) and maintain compliance in all areas. 


The following information may be useful: