The University of Suffolk is an open and welcoming community to students from all over the world. Select your country from one of the boxes below, to learn more about country specific entry requirements, scholarships and any planned visits to your country. If your country is not listed, please contact the International Office.
In May 2019, the UK government confirmed that EU students applying for university places in the 2020-2021 academic year will remain eligible for financial support for the full duration of the course on which they enrol.
The University of Suffolk is pleased to offer scholarships to the value of £1,500 to all EU nationals who enrol onto an undergraduate degree in September 2019. The scholarship will be paid across the first and second year of study.
- Be a new student to the University of Suffolk in 2019, starting in the first year of your course
- Be new to higher education and not transferring from another UK institution
- Be studying full-time on an undergraduate degree, paying tuition fees of £8,220 for a foundation degree or £9,250 for a bachelor degree
- Be in receipt of a Tuition Fee Loan from the Student Loans Company (SLC)
- Be a national of, and ordinarily resident in the EU
- Be in continued attendance on the course on which you enrolled at the date of payment
- £1,000 in Year One (£500 in October and £500 in February)
- £500 in Year Two (£250 in October and £250 in February)
An application form will be available in August 2019.