Our Travel Bursary is for our EU students who have enrolled for their first year of study in September 2021 and is designed to support you with the cost of relocating from your home country to Suffolk. Successful claimants will be able to claim back their full transport costs up to the value of €200.
You are welcome to submit the claim at any time but please note we will not begin processing payments until October when you have arrived to Suffolk and started your course.
Please note all claims must be submitted before 28th October 2021. We cannot guarantee award of the bursary for claims received after this date.
- You must be classed as an EU National by the University of Suffolk
- You must ordinarily be resident outside of the UK
- You must be a new starter to the university in the 2021/22 academic year
- You must have completed your Online Enrolment at the University of Suffolk
- You must submit receipts (or copies of receipts) with your claim form to evidence the transport costs you are claiming
- You must return your completed claim form (with receipts) to email@example.com
Please note those EU students with pre-settled status in the UK are not eligible for for this award.
Please note that if you were awarded the Travel Bursary but then do not continue your studies at the University of Suffolk you will be required to repay your full Travel Bursary.
Should you have any queries please contact the International Office, firstname.lastname@example.org