The University of Suffolk is pleased to offer scholarships to the value of £1,500 to all EU nationals who enrol onto an undergraduate degree in 2019/20. The scholarship will be paid across the first and second year of study.
- Be a new student to the University of Suffolk in 2019, starting in the first year of your course
- Be new to higher education and not transferring from another UK institution
- Be studying full-time on an undergraduate degree, paying tuition fees of £8,220 for a foundation degree or £9,250 for a bachelor degree
- Be in receipt of a Tuition Fee Loan from the Student Loans Company (SLC)
- Be a national of, and ordinarily resident in the EU
- Be in continued attendance on the course on which you enrolled at the date of payment
This bursary cannot be used in conjunction with any other bursaries or scholarships offered by the University of Suffolk.
For full bursary and Scholarship information please visit MySuffolk.
Successful applicants will receive a £1,500 bursary. £1,000 will be paid in year 1 and £500 in year 2 (dependant on successful progression and still meeting eligibility criteria)
Awards are expected to be paid in 2 equal instalments on the last working day of October and February for Septembers starters. Payment dates for February starters are expected to be the last working day of March and August.
Applications must be received and you must meet all eligibility criteria at least 3 weeks prior to the first payment date to ensure your first instalment is not delayed.
Payments are made to you directly by the Student Loans Company, and can only be paid into a UK bank account. Once you have set up your UK bank account, you must give your bank details to the EU Team at the Student Loans Company by calling 0141 243 3570.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
Click below to access the online application form;