At the University of Suffolk:
- We encourage staff and students to work with us in developing our arts programme, which includes exhibitions of work from within the University as well as from regional, national and international artists.
- We value the role that the Gallery can play in providing first hand access to and experience of art, and in creating an exciting focus for exhibiting work as it emerges.
Beyond the University of Suffolk:
- The Gallery welcomes schools, colleges and other interested groups to participate in our programme of events.
- The Gallery provides unique opportunities for teaching and learning within the context of real art processes and works.
- A range of educational activities, including further study opportunities, can be designed to take place in the Gallery and in associated locations at the University of Suffolk. Furthermore, guided tours of the exhibitions can be arranged subject to planning.
Back to Waterfront Gallery page
- Gallery front page
- Current exhibition
- Forthcoming exhibition
- Gallery aims
- Exhibition proposals
- Visitors information
- How to find us
The Waterfront Gallery
University of Suffolk
Dr Bill Teatheredge