The following projects, applied for by staff and students were successful in receiving funding in 2018/19. We are excited to see each project progress in 2019!
1. Mock Court Equipment - providing gowns and lecterns to develop Mock Court scenarios and experiences for our students
2. Sports Scholarships - disseminated by the SU to exceptional students
3. Random Acts of Kindness - The SU will provide several offerings to students over the year to help with exam stress and anxiety
4. Regenerative Medicine Research - continuing research in this fascinating area
5. Work Experience Bursary - making it easier for students to access work experience by helping with transport etc.
6. Research Project - working with the department of Psychology and Education on the treatment of emotional disorders
7, D1 Driving qualifications - Qualifying 2 additional people to be able to drive the SU minibus
8, Research project - working with the Department of Health Sciences to investigate the impact of air quality upon the halth and exercise performance of exercisers
9, Peregrine Falcon Project - Enhancing the community engagement with nesting falcons on the Waterfront
10, SU Women's Football Kit - A brand new kit for the Women's Football Team
11, Game Anglia - Supporting the development of the Game Industry through purchasing equipment used to produce promotional interviews
12, Enterprise Nation - supporting both students and alumni to access support in entrepreneurial activity.