University of Suffolk covers the costs of:
- Examination fees
- All materials required for teaching and assessing
- The first issue of your ID card although you will be charged £10 to replace a lost card
- Printing University of Suffolk at Great Yarmouth College Visual Media students will be credited with the equivalent of £10 printing/copying at the start of each year. If required, additional printing is charged per sheet via a prepay system
- Reading Lists - All core texts are available in the campus Library as a short loan, as a reference copy or as an e-book.
- Parking on Campus
Costs to prepare for:
- This programme occasionally offers optional residential trips abroad. Accommodation and travel are included in the price, but students will be responsible for food/drink and any admission charges applicable.
- Students are charged for library resources that are not returned by the due date
- Inter-library loans are charged at £1 each