University of Suffolk covers the costs of:
- Examination fees; however, you may be required to pay for a resit examination if you are scheduled for an exam and are absent without explanation.
- Interlibrary loans
- Printing: Most assignments can be submitted online but not all. Students at University of Suffolk Ipswich will be credited with the equivalent of £10 printing/copying at the start of each year. If required, additional printing is charged per sheet via a prepay system.
- The first issue of your ID card although you will be charged £10 to replace a lost card
- All lab fees and breakages deposit
- All lab based dissertation materials
Costs to prepare for:
- Reading lists: All core texts are available in our Library as a short loan, as a reference copy or as an e-book. Discounts are available in high street stores if you have an NUS Extra Card (search online for NUS Extra for more details)
- Students are charged for Library resources that are not returned by the due date
- Parking: If you intend to drive, there is a 2 per day charge to park on the campus. On average, full-time students are on campus 3 days per week for teaching contact hours.