BA (Hons) Person Centred Counselling
University of Suffolk covers the costs of:
- Examination fees
- Printing: University of Suffolk at Great Yarmouth students will be credited with the equivalent of £5 printing/copying at the start of each year. If required, additional printing is charged per sheet via a prepay system.
- Reading Lists - All core texts are available in the campus Library as a short loan, as a reference copy or as an e-book.
- The first issue of your ID card although you will be charged £10 to replace a lost card
- Parking on Campus
Costs to prepare for:
- Students are charged for library resources that are not returned by the due date
- Students will be required to fund their own travel costs for placements.
- Applicants will require an enhanced DBS check
- Inter-library loans charged at £1 each