University of Suffolk covers the costs of:
- Interlibrary loans
- Reading Lists - All core texts are available in the campus Library as a short loan, as a reference copy or as an e-book. Students can also access the library at our main campus in Ipswich.
- The first issue of your ID card although you will be charged £10 to replace a lost card
- Parking on Campus: University of Suffolk at Lowestoft does not charge students to park on campus. However, to be eligible to park you need to live more than 2 miles from the campus.
- Project materials up to £50 per student covered by University of Suffolk at Lowestoft
Costs to prepare for:
- Printing: No costs to print in Engineering Block. In Learning Resource Centre - 5p per sheet (black and white); 20p (full colour)
- Students are charged for library resources that are not returned by the due date
- There are optional placements in this course and you would be expected to cover the cost to get to that placement .