University of Suffolk covers the costs of:
- Examination fees. However, you may be required to pay for a resit examination if you are scheduled for an exam and are absent without explanation.
- Interlibrary loans
- Printing: Most assignments can be submitted online but not all. Students at our main campus in Ipswich will be credited with the equivalent of £10 printing/copying at the start of each year. If required, additional printing is charged per sheet via a prepay system.
- The first issue of your ID card. However you will be charged £10 to replace a lost card
- All fees for coursework material
- All dissertation materials (if you choose a project with exceptional costs, you will be expected to make a contribution)
Costs to prepare for:
- Reading Lists: All core texts are available in the campus Library as a short loan, as a reference copy or as an e-book. However, discounts are available in high street stores if you have an NUS Extra Card (Search online for NUS Extra for more details).
- Students are charged for library resources that are not returned by the due date.
- Parking on Campus: Charges are £2 a day. On average, students are on campus approximately 1 day a week, as this is a part-time day release course.