University of Suffolk covers the costs for:
- Examination fees
- Printing - students will be credited with the equivalent of £10 printing/copying at the start of each year. If required, additional printing is charged per sheet.
- All essential reading on the module reading lists can be found in West Suffolk College library as short term loan or e-book.
Prepare for the costs of:
- Parking (£2 per day)
- The library resources are wide ranging but should you need an inter-library loan there may be a charge please check this here Library Resources
- Essential texts £250
- Travel costs for visits to local organisations £30
- Visual aids to support presentations £10