BA (Hons) English Literature with Creative Writing/Language
The University of Suffolk covers the costs of:
- Examination fees. However, you may be required to pay for a resit examination if you are scheduled for an exam and are absent without explanation
- Interlibrary loans
- Printing: Most assignments can be submitted online but not all. Students at our main campus in Ipswich will be credited with the equivalent of £10 printing/copying at the start of each year. If required, additional printing is charged per sheet via a pre-pay system
- The first issue of your ID card (although you will be charged £10 to replace a lost card)
- Dissertation costs are likely to be purchasing books for study, paper and costs for printing researched articles.
Costs to prepare for:
- Reading Lists: We recommend certain essential texts are purchased and further information is given on the course website page and the Applicant Portal. Some books may be bought second hand so that no module should cost more than £25. Additional and supporting texts are available in the campus Library to borrow, for reference copy or as an e-book. Discounts are available in high street stores if you have an NUS Extra Card (Search online for NUS Extra for more details)
- Students are charged for library resources that are not returned by the due date
- Parking on Campus: Charges are £2 a day. On average, full-time students are on campus 4 days a week
- For a work placement module at level 6 you would need to meet the cost of getting to your place of work.