University of Suffolk covers the costs of:
- Printing: Students are given £5.00 printing credits at the beginning of each semester
- Interlibrary loans
- Reading Lists: All core texts are available in the campus Library as a short loan, as a reference copy or as an e-book. Students can also access the libraries at the main campus in Ipswich at other network partners.
- The first issue of your ID card although you will be charged £10 to replace a lost card
- Parking on Campus: Lowestoft College does not charge students to park on campus. However, to be eligible to park you need to live more than 2 miles from the campus.
Costs to prepare for:
- There are usually two optional field trips. European Field Trip on average costs £200 and this covers travel and accommodation. The Bradford trip costs £10 - £15 per student
- Students are charged for library resources that are not returned by the due date
- There is an optional placement and you would need to pay your own costs to get there
- Course Materials costs – budget for £100 to £200 per year
- You will also need to contribute to the end of year show, budget for £25 to £50