University of Suffolk covers the costs of:
- Examination fees. You may be required to pay for a resit examination if you are scheduled for an exam and are absent without explanation.
- Interlibrary loans
- Printing: Most assignments can be submitted online but not all. Students will be credited with the equivalent of £10 printing/copying at the start of each year. If required, additional printing is charged per sheet via a prepay system.
- The first issue of your ID card, although you will be charged £10 to replace a lost card.
Costs to prepare for:
- Reading Lists: All core texts are available in our Library as a short loan, as a reference copy or as an e-book. You may wish to purchase some books, we would advise doing this once the course has started.
- Students are charged for library resources that are not returned by the due date
- Parking on Campus: the university charges £2 a day for daytime parking. For further information on how to apply for a permit and regulations please see here.