University of Suffolk covers the costs for:
- Examination fees
- Printing - students will be credited with the equivalent of £10 printing/copying at the start of each year. If required, additional printing is charged per sheet.
- All essential reading on the module reading lists can be found in West Suffolk College library as short term loan or e-book.
Prepare for the costs of:
- Parking (£2 per day)
- The library resources are wide ranging but should you need an inter-library loan there may be a charge please check this here Library Resources
- Personal therapy is a mandatory element of the course. The cost of personal therapy varies widely but is normally between £25-40 per session. This may entail a total outlay of £1,000 - £1,800 over the duration of the course, although many counsellors will offer a discount to students so it is worth asking about this. It is a substantial cost and should be taken into consideration when arranging your finances for the course.
- There are two mandatory residential elements over the BA Counselling course which cost within the region of £250 – 280 per annum.