The Corporate Affairs Office has been established by the Vice-Chancellor to:
- Maximise the benefit to the institution of key relationships and stakeholders
- Support the University of Suffolk Board, Executive and Foundation Board
- Develop and grow the philanthropic agenda for the University
- Continue to grow and develop the Alumni Association
The Corporate Affairs Office (previously the Alumni and Development Office) is the first point of contact for alumni enquiries, requests, comments or ideas. The team are on hand to support all alumni and offer advice. The team work to raise philanthropic funds for the university and develop and grow relationships with donors and friends.
Our objectives are to:
- Support friendships formed while at university and establish mutually beneficial relationships between all generations of students and staff.
- To communicate on a regular basis with members of the Alumni Association, keeping them well informed and engaged.
- Promote Alumni Relations to current students and staff, maintaining relationships and building the community.
- Research and locate lost alumni or those from previous institutions in Suffolk who would benefit from joining the community and be of benefit to the University of Suffolk.
- To support networking or reunion requests from alumni or staff.
- To establish, maintain and develop a package of benefits and services for members of the Alumni Association.
- To encourage a pride in the institution among alumni and encourage members of the Alumni Association to act as ambassadors for our courses and facilities.
Our objectives are:
- To develop and grow philanthropic activity at the University of Suffolk.
- To support corporate objectives with a range of philanthropic projects.
- To build and facilitate relationships with potential donors and senior staff.
- To identify and apply for potential funding to support the university in its growth and development.
Our objectives are:
- To maximise potential, new and existing relationships with stakeholders of the University embedding high standards of stewardship across the organisation.
- To make the most of all relationships and engagements the University makes on a daily basis.
- To ensure an accurate and accessible recording of engagements with key stakeholders.