Staff and Students Covid-19 Symptoms Reporting
If you are a staff or student of the University and are self-isolating or have received a positive test for coronavirus please notify the University using out reporting system Covid-19 Symptoms and Test Reporting Form.
Keeping our campus covid-secure
- Anyone with a positive LFD (Lateral Flow Device) result will need to self-isolate until they know the outcome of their PCR test. Please report positive results to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so we can put in steps to reduce the risk to the wider community. Home testing kits can be collected from Reception in the Waterfront Building. Testing kits can also be collected from local pharmacies and ordered online for home delivery.
- Contacts who need to self-isolate will usually be notified and advised to do so by NHS Test and Trace, including by the NHS COVID-19 App. If you believe that you are a contact of someone with COVID-19 but have not yet been notified by NHS Test and Trace, you should carefully follow the guidance on how to stay safe and prevent the spreads of COVID-19. In this circumstance you can arrange to take a PCR test, even if you do not have symptoms.
- As a university we are encouraging students to be double-vaccinated. For information on where you can get your COVID-19 vaccine, including how to book, please visit our Vaccination webpage.
- The University has arranged several pop-up vaccination clinics on campus. The Suffolk vaccination bus will be available on the Plaza by the Waterfront Building on the following dates;
28.10.2021 – 10am-3pm
16.11.2021 – 10am-3pm
18.11.2021 – 10am-3pm
24.11.2021 – 10am-3pm
01.12.2021 – 10am-3pm
- Students coming to the UK from abroad need to be mindful of the guidance pertaining to the region from which you have come and the type of vaccine you have received. The rules regarding self-isolation vary depending on whether your vaccination is MHRA approved.
- Contact tracing also remains an important part of minimising transmission of COVID-19, therefore please continue to scan the QR code when you arrive on campus via the NHS COVID-19 App.
If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com.
Academic Registrar's Team