The University of Suffolk Community Grant Scheme invites local groups and individuals to bid for small pots of money between 50 - 250 to support local events or activities that benefit members of the community in Suffolk and Great Yarmouth.
Grants are awarded based on the following criteria:
- Only organisations/persons based in Suffolk and Great Yarmouth are eligible for a grant
- The Community Grant scheme has limited funds available each year to give to individuals and groups residing in Suffolk and Great Yarmouth
- Grants are awarded for educational or community focused organisations, projects or activities that have an education purpose and are given on a one off basis
- A grant is usually no more than a maximum of 250 and a minimum of 50 and is awarded at the discretion of the University
- The grant is expected to form a significant proportion of the total project cost.
- The awarding of a grant will normally require the recognition of the University of Suffolk support on any promotional material relating to the project/activity
- A short report will be required to be submitted following the successful completion of the project or activity along with any supporting photographs that may be available.
The Scheme was introduced in 2010 and in 2012 was extended to welcome applications twice a year.
Details of previous grant winners are available on the Awarded Grants page.
How to apply
The Community Grant Scheme is currently under review. Further details will be made available on this page in due course. If you have any questions regarding the scheme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org