Here for everyone. Here to listen
The University of Suffolk is a multi-faith community and welcomes students from a diverse range of backgrounds. In Ipswich we have a multi-faith chaplaincy welcoming both staff and students of all faiths and no faith.
A Faith Shaped Presence
The Chaplaincy Team consists of a number of Chaplains and Chaplaincy Volunteers. Each of us represents a particular faith and are here for all students and staff.
Chaplains are available on-line, via Zoom, and in person for 1 to 1 chats over coffee. Book a slot by contacting Linda Pepper (Lead Chaplain) on 07854 188536 or by email L.firstname.lastname@example.org
What can we do for you?
- We are here if you need someone to talk to.
- We provide support, advice and information.
- We offer space and time for worship and prayer, or just to relax.
- We provide a safe place where you will be listened to, can explore faith and seek meaning and purpose in life.
- We can put you in touch with local churches / faith communities / student faith groups.
- We love to celebrate festivals.
- We provide activities exploring faiths, values and beliefs.
Support ~ Faith ~ Spirituality
Staff and Student Prayer Time - via Zoom every Tuesday at 8am. Contact Linda for a link.