Breakfast is considered to be the most important meal of the day, but sometimes cereal and other traditional breakfasts can become quite tedious - this Breakfast Brunch Bowl will expand your horizons and keep you full from breakfast to lunch!
What's more, you can alter the ingredients and garnishes to keep the dish exciting. You could swap the scrambled egg for a fried egg, or poached and you could even swap the beef mince for lamb, turkey, or chicken!
Warning: Once you have tried this Breakfast Brunch Bowl, you may never want cereal for breakfast again!
- Frylight Olive Oil
- 200g 5% Fat Beef Mince
- 1/2 can Kidney Beans
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 Avocado
- Chilli Flakes (optional)
- Sriracha (optional)
1. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and spray with Frylight
2. Once the frying pan is hot, add the beef mince and leave to brown. Once browned, stir in the kidney beans, chilli powder and garlic powder and leave to cook for 3 minutes
3. Transfer the mince and kidney beans into a bowl and cover with tinfoil to keep it warm. In the same frying pan, spray more Frylight and add two beaten eggs (you can add milk to your eggs if you prefer), add them to the pan and leave to cook stirring occasionally
4. Whilst the scrambled eggs are cooking, cut the avocado in slices and leave to one side
5. Once the scrambled eggs are cooked, uncover the mince and kidney beans and top with the avocado, scrambled eggs, chilli flakes and sriracha and tuck in!