For entry onto an undergraduate degree, applicants are required to have one of the following qualifications:
- Australian Senior Secondary School Certificate / School Leaving Certificate on completion of year 12 with good grades. These include:
- Australian Capital Territory ACT Year 12 Certificate
- New South Wales: Higher School Certificate
- Northern Territory Certificate of Education
- Queensland Senior Certificate
- South Australia Certificate of Education
- Tasmanian Certificate of Education
- Western Australia Certificate of Education
- International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 28 points
For entry onto a postgraduate course, applicants are required to have one of the following:
- A good UK equivalent Bachelors degree from a recognised institution.
Students without a prior degree may be considered on an individual basis depending on their level of experience and capabilities.
Applicants from Australia are not required to meet the Home Office Student Route visa requirements for English language, but the University may still require some evidence of English language ability to meet the general entrance requirements.
The University of Suffolk is pleased to offer scholarships up to the value of £1,500 to all international fee-paying students who enrol at the University.
Further information and eligibility criteria can be found on the International Scholarships page.