The Quality team are responsible for developing, managing and supporting policies and procedures for maintaining the quality and academic standards of academic provision across the University of Suffolk and its partner institutions.
The Quality team are responsible for:
- managing course approval, modification and review processes
- overseeing quality monitoring and enhancement processes, including the external examiner system and risk-based monitoring and enhancement (RiME) processes
- supporting course teams' engagement with professional, statutory and regulatory bodies (PSRBs)
- supporting student representation and feedback mechanisms, in collaboration with the Students' Union
- working with the Partnerships team to approve, monitor and review partnership activity
- coordinating preparations for external quality review and for the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF)