Enter our latest Facebook competitions. There will be six competitions running on a weekly basis from Tuesday 4 May to Thursday 10 June 2021.
1. The Promoter is the University of Suffolk, Waterfront Building, 19 Neptune Quay, Ipswich, IP4 1QJ.
2. The rules of the competition may be altered at any time.
3. All competitions will end at 4pm three days after the competition is announced on social media. Entries received after this time will not be considered. The winner will be contacted following the competition with details on how to claim their prize and will be promoted on social media.
4. The prizes are subject to availability.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
6. No purchase or payment is required to enter. All entries are free.
7. The competition is open to everyone: students, applicants, staff, alumni and members of the public.
8. Enter by commenting on our pinned Facebook post.
9. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
10. The Prize will not be offered as a cash alternative.
11. By entering, you are allowing us to republish your name if you are selected as the winner.
12. Abusive, offensive, inappropriate or discriminatory entries will not be counted.
13. This competition is not affiliated with Facebook in any way.
14. If the winner fails to respond to claim their prize within 48 hours, another winner will be selected at random.
15. By entering this competition, you give us permission to use your answer/quote along with your first name only, in other marketing materials.