About the Quality Team
The Quality team are responsible for developing, managing and supporting policies and procedures for maintaining the quality and academic standards of academic provision across the University of Suffolk and its partner institutions.
The Quality team are responsible for:
- managing course approval, modification and review processes
- working with the Partnerships team to approve, monitor and review partnership activity
- overseeing quality monitoring and enhancement processes, including the external examiner system and risk-based monitoring and enhancement (RiME) processes
- supporting course teams' engagement with professional, statutory and regulatory bodies (PSRBs)
- supporting student representation and feedback mechanisms, in collaboration with the Students' Union
- coordinating preparations for external quality review and for the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF)
Laura is Deputy Academic Registrar and is an active member of the Association of University Administrators (AUA), and the Academic Registrar's Council (ARC).
Alison is responsible for developing, managing and supporting policies and procedures for maintaining academic standards.
Chrissy joined the School of Allied Health Sciences as School Manager in October 2023.