Senior Lecturer in Marketing. Fran was previously a Marketing practitioner for 13 years before moving into Marketing lecturing working in London and Essex then joining the University of Suffolk in August 2018 as a Course Leader and Lecturer in Marketing.
Fran became Deputy Dean and Associate Dean for Teaching, Learning & Student Experience in September 2020 and continues her interest in and passion for teaching Marketing. Her areas of research focus on all areas of Marketing with special interest in supporting the work of Marketing practitioners in the Charity and Not for Profit sector.
- Introduction to Marketing- level 4
- Managing Brands – level 6
- Marketing, Branding and Strategy – SEMBA
- International Marketing – MSc IBM
- Not for Profit Marketing
- Qualitative Research
- UoS IWIC Business Breakfasts (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Innovation Bridge Projects (2018, 2019)
Hyde, F. & Mitchell, S-L., (2022). Charity Marketing: Contemporary Issues, Research and Practice. Abingdon. Routledge.
Hyde, F. (2020). Harry’s most important work. Marketing Theory. Vol 20(2) pp. 211–218
Hyde, F. (2020) A PhD with Teenagers. Thesis Whisperer, July 2019
- SFHEA (2020)
- PhD Management Studies (2018)
- FHEA (2014)
- PGCE in Post Compulsory Education (2002)
- MA Marketing (1997)
- Diploma Chartered Institute of Marketing (1990)
- HNC Distributive Studies (1989)